Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Peaceful Protests "Good"

Peaceful protestor peacefully protesting George Floyd's untimely demise.
Progressive tell us that "peaceful protests" outside of the homes of Supreme Court members are "Good".

I like "Good".

More "Good" is better than less "Good".

Please supply the home addresses of Karine Jean-Pierre, Nina Jankowitz and  Occasional-Cortex, Tlaib, Shiff and Nadler's Washington D.C. addresses. Throw in James Comey and Lois Lerner's addresses and I will see what I can do to whip up additional "Good".

I give you my word that I will be peaceful. I will be the guy on crutches.

This is fun.

3 comments:

  1. I always wondered why we haven't done that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayor groot issues a call to arms, literally, VERBATIM, and the fbi gets busted going after PTA moms.
    Lets go Brandon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lois Lerner, there's a name not to forget.

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.