Friday, May 6, 2022

"Bless you, John"

The ever lovely and cheerful Mrs ERJ mumbled something under her breath after I asked her for One. More. Thing.

I had dreaded this moment. She has been a rock and angel and eye-candy. I knew it was just a matter of time before I had run her ragged. I come out of the gate in the morning at a dead-gallop and am most needy in the half-hour after waking.

"What was that, dear?" I asked.

"I said, 'Bless you, John!'."

"You asked for your laptop. I won't get a peep out of you for the next hour."

John is my brother who dropped off the hot-spot.

Let me second, "Bless you John and Alyssa (who thought of it) and TJ who is the actual owner of the device.

1 comment:

  1. As a family Joe, we stand together and help each other out... out of love. We Love you Joe. John H

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.