Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Pictures from the garden

The potato patch is getting a bit weedy. Weeds suck moisture that the potatoes need.

 
After: Not perfect but significantly better

Another after shot, from about the same place as the first image.

South is to the left. Stupice is a short tomato vine and it is closest to the equator and will be trained up feedlot panels. The other two varieties will be trained up strings tied to a frame that is 6' tall.


Sunflowers popping up


"Flour" corn popping up


5 comments:

  1. Yum!
    Need to noodle out something for my maters. Bought more plants than I have cages! T-Posts and fencing to the rescue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use cattle panels on t posts for the climbers (beans, peas, tomatoes, cukes)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Christmas present to myself last year was a Hoss Tools double wheel hoe with the cultivator, hilling and the oscillating hoe attachments. I highly recommend the oscillating hoe. It makes weeding much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making a real GOOD MONEY (123$ / hr ) online from my laptop. Last month I GOT chek of nearly $30k, this online work is simple and straightforward, don’t have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this JOB. e3 I really thanks to my FRIEND who refer me this SITE. I hope you also got what I…
    go to home media tech tab
    for more detail reinforce your heart here…GOOD MONEY USD HERE

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.