Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Jokes from down South

Q: Why did the armadillo cross the road?

A: To show the possum it could be done.


Q: Why did the armadillo cross the road?

A: To get to the Shell Station.

 

Q: Why did the armadillo cross the road?

A: He was auditioning as the drummer in a Heavy Metal band (Thump-Thump)


A fat man showed up at the Pearly Gates and St Pete was taking his personal info.

St Pete: Where are you from?

Fat man: "Yup Nort. Oim from Joisey" (I am from New Jersey).

St Pete: Can you tell me an interesting story from your life so folks can remember you better? 

Fat man: "Yeah, I'z pullin' a U-Haul in Florida when I hadda take a leak. Soes I parks da rig 'side da road and stepped inta da weeds an I starts to whiz."

St Pete: "Sounds interesting. Keep going" as he scribbles the story on a divine tablet.

Fat Man: "Soes I feels dis tappin on my shoulder and I turns ta see whad it is, 'n its a Florida State Trooper"

St Pete: "Yes, keep going"

Fat Man: "An I peed all up and down da leg-a his pants and all over both dem shiny boots"

St Pete: "That's one of the best stories we have had in a long time. And when did you say that happened?"

Fat man, looking at his watch: " 'bout tree minutes ago."


 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks be to God I didn't have a mouthful of coffee just now!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Make money online from home extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. every person easily do this job by.

    HERE====)> 𝐰𝐰𝐰.π‘π’πœπ‘πžπ©πšπ².𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…This is where i started..........
    topearn7

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.