Tuesday, May 16, 2023

A day of little bits and pieces

The annual washing of the dog house.

We have had delivery people who refused to get out of their vehicles after seeing the dog house. The "box" is a cube 4' on a side and with the 12-12 roof the unit is well over 6' in height. To somebody who is afraid of dogs, it looks big enough to house a mastodon.

There is a partial partition in the middle so the side to the right is pretty snug and relatively draft free.

In flower

Mayapples

Autumn Olive

Choke Cherry

Horse Radish

Lilac

Quince

Red Raspberries are just starting to bloom.

Deer poop

Fresh!

Dry

It is dry out there. We could use some rain.

Running

It has been at least two months since I laced on the sneakers and went for a run.

I kept it short. I only ran a mile but the time was pretty good. I ran it in 12:05 which makes me happy even though there is no way I could sustain that speed for three miles.

6 comments:

  1. A doghouse that size conjurs up the image of the St. Bernard guarding the property in the movie 'The Sandlot'. A little caution is warranted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make 150 US dollars an hour working on my home computer. {h42 I never thought it was possible, but my closest friend made sixteen thousand US dollars in just five weeks working on this historic project. convinced me to take part. For more information,
    Click on the link below.. https://www.Payathome7.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I started with my online business, I earn $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don't check it out. Learn more about it here...
    topearn7

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.