Thursday, October 29, 2020

It is time to grid our lions and put on the armor of God

 


For our struggle is not with flesh and blood
but with the principalities, with the powers,
with the world rulers of this present darkness,
with the evil spirits in the heavens.
Therefore, put on the armor of God,
that you may be able to resist on the evil day
and, having done everything, to hold your ground.
So stand fast with your loins girded in truth,
clothed with righteousness as a breastplate   -Ephesians Chapter 6

6 comments:

  1. I have no fear of death and stand ready to go . It's only one breath away .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does John Wilder know that you did this?

    Opie Odd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He will probably read this post at 10:24 PM.

      He is the rock-star. I am a duffer but I enjoy what I do.

      I betchya folks remember the quote better, though.

      Delete
    2. Ha! You have my timing down!!!!!!

      I was going to make a Cartesian or log-log joke, but am smiling too much.

      Delete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.