Monday, October 31, 2022

Six months after the accident

I was hit on April 30, 2022 and sustained several broken bones. The point-of-impact was the rear-outside quarter of my lower, left-leg.

Six months later I am not cleared for "impacts" but can walk our flight of stairs to the basement fifty times without major pain. I can also walk on rough ground (i.e. the pasture) without issues.

My injured foot is now tending to underpronation but there are multiple exercises and stretches on the internet that will help that.

I go back to the bone-doc November 10 and will find out if I can add running to my exercise program.

5 comments:

  1. Grateful it was not as serious as it could have been and for all the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get paid more than $85 every hour for working on the web. I found out about this activity 3 months prior and subsequent to joining this I have earned effectively $15k from this without having internet working abilities. Simply give it a shot on
    the accompanying site... Www.Profit97.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad for your progress and recovery. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.