Monday, February 20, 2017

Milo...

Some guy named Milo is getting hammered.

"The Breitbart editor was disinvited from speaking at the conservative conference after an old video resurfaced"   -USA Today
I wonder if anybody is putting any effort into finding evidence that he repudiated or clarified those views between the time the video was recorded and the story broke.

Of course any back peddling that occurred after the story broke is suspect.

I have been guilty of saying some bone-headed things.  I have been guilty of saying (and writing) things that were poorly worded.  Those who might have judged looked at the preponderance of evidence and judged accordingly.

I am not apologizing for this Milo person.  I am pointing out that we have processes and, hopefully, the attention spans to exercise those processes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.