Tuesday, August 10, 2021

A tiny thing, but still worth sharing

 


Hugs feel good but are as ephemeral as a springtime flower.

Ducky and Jerry are collecting hugs. It is a simple matter to trace out your hands on paper or poster-board (even from a cereal box) and then cut them out with scissors. Then, join them with a length of ribbon that approximates your wingspan.

I do not know if I will see Jerry in this mortal sphere again. But if he can hang on for three more days both he and Ducky will have my and Mrs ERJ's hugs any time they wish.

It must be an East Coast thing.

3 comments:

  1. I do not know Jerry and Ducky b8ut I am sending mental hugs their way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear LORD. You know our hearts, our thoughts, our words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mental hug, and no haven't seen that one before. Prayers too.

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.