The Supreme Court was able to avoid earning their pay by claiming Texas had "no-cause" for disputing other state's ineptitude in conducting the election. Even when the ineptitude seemed to be engineered to tilt the table in favor of the party that won.
Disappointed but not completely unanticipated.
I am undoubtedly preaching to the choir but please:
- Preserve evidence, especially first-hand evidence and tangible/physical evidence. Store video to non-volatile media.
- Don't let the other side gull you into stupid actions. Some dishes are best served cold.
- Test everything. Some parties will try to sell you shit-sandwiches by prefacing it with "Because the election was a fraud...." Your hackles should go up just like when you hear "Because Global Warming...." It is that car-salesman technique of getting the sucker to start saying "Yes".
- Wash your hands after a session at the reloading bench. Lead toxicity is a real-thing.
- If you are a compulsive saver (raising my hand here), this is a good time to convert some of your savings into tangible goods, especially ones that can be used to manufacture (or grow) other, needed commodities. I was on eBay and saw that bullet molds for 9mm were selling for 3X MSRP and molds for 40 S&W were non-existent.
*A Daffy-Duck quote and not to be construed as a call to revolt, overthrow the government or slaughter treasonous bastards on a wholesale basis.