Thursday, January 21, 2021

Abducted!

Who ever said that nothing exciting happens in a small town?

A reliable source informed me that I will be abducted by a beautiful, 23-year-old girl sometime between 8AM-and-10AM on January 21, 2021.

Decisions, decisions, decisions. What shall I wear?

Belladonna has a (video) quiz this morning and she needs "a dummy" to demonstrate the motions of various body joints.

Sadly, Belladonna is a native-born American so I will not be able to brag that I was Abducted by Aliens.

A general note to my readers

It has come to my attention that we are:

"...(an) unholy alliance...of religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, nativists, even libertarians"*

I want to commend you all for your maturity, character and self-discipline. It speaks highly of us that we are able to hold down jobs, start businesses, pay taxes and still have time to get married, raise children and volunteer in our communities even as we carry such burdens. 

Furthermore, it is amazing that such a diverse group of pathologies can maintain a functional alliance. The Democratic Party really ought to study that.

Keep up the good work!


* Former CIA Director John Brennan

7 comments:

  1. I worked for INS during the time when older green cards said, "Alien Registration Card," and the law still uses the word alien.

    When asked what I did for work, I would deadpan my expression and say truthfully, "I work for the US Government, and my job is to interview arriving aliens."

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/right-cue-biden-who-admits-high-cycle-pcr-tests-produce-massive-covid-false-positives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brennan and his ilk are going to create a self-fulfilling prophecy. And they won't like living in a new improved version of 1996 Bosnia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://youtu.be/AAwCJfWHdqw?t=26

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post, I stole it and reposted in American Contingency .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm quite proud not to meet Mr. Brennan's expectations.

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.