Tuesday, May 16, 2017

...it is not about me

I was fretting the other day within hearing of Mrs ERJ.  She was mending a torn pair of shorts.

I lamented that the quality of my blogging was "spotty".  I thought some posts were pretty good.  Others felt like "filler".

The first piece of blogging advice I got was from a gentleman in the Blog-roll on the right side of this blog, Pawpaw.

It is not an omelet but biscuits-and-gravy.

His advice was to write something every day, even if it was just a picture of the omelet I ate for breakfast.  People care.  People crave connection.

Mrs ERJ is, in many ways, far wiser than I am.  She seconded Pawpaw's advice.

"Five loaves and two fish don't sound like much either.  But it is not about you.  It is about what people want to read and what God chooses to do with your efforts."
Thanks for the feedback about what you, my readers, like most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.