Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Debbie at the Secretary of State office

I went to the Secretary of State office in Mason, Michigan to use the automated kiosk to get 2017-2018 tabs for my license plates.  There was a problem with one of the vehicle registrations so I had to go inside and wait in line.

I took a number.  They ripped through the twenty customers in front of me in about twenty-five minutes.
The stickers are delaminating from the metal backing.  This was a random plate I saw in a parking lot that exhibited the condition.
While paying for the problem vehicle I mentioned that the license on one of the vehicles was disintegrating.  She asked me if the license started with a "B" or a "C".  It does.

Debbie said, "Well, why don't we take care of that while you are standing here.  Four minutes later I was walking out of the Secretary of State office with a new plate.  The new plate was provided free of charge because it is a known quality issue.

So Debbie and the Secretary of State get an official ERJ atta-boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.