Saturday, June 17, 2023

I am a chick magnate!

Not my best work but certainly not my worst.

The window had broken and I covered it with a feedlot panel covered with chicken-wire.
 
The ladies seem happy. They went from six-square-feet to sixty (thirty in the run and thirty beneath the truck-cap.
The first night is always a little scary. I locked them into the cap which I have on 16" concrete squares to make it harder for predators to tunnel beneath.

I bet those little dudes will be hungry and thirsty by morning.

There is still some tweaking I need to do but it should be good enough for one night.

4 comments:

  1. if predators become an issue you could run one strand of hot wire around that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My last month paycheck was for 11000 dollars… for 3-4 hours/day 95 bucks every hour…..> https://www.pay.salary49.com

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.