- When does TD Coney Island serve breakfast?
- Find Eaton County (to within 100 miles) on a US map
- Which is older, the 30-30 chambering or the 30-06?
- What is the diameter of a 30 caliber projectile in the US?
- What is the diameter of a 30 caliber projectile in the UK?
- What is the diameter of the projectile fired from the 8mm Mauser?
- Beer nuts cost $1.47 at Quality Dairy; what about deer nuts?
- When do gardeners plant tomatoes in your neighborhood?
- What is "mixed gas"? What is it used in?
- Is a smallmouth bass or a largemouth bass more likely to jump when hooked?
- Does your vehicle get better fuel economy in warm weather or cold weather?
- When gutting a deer, why is it prudent to hang them with their heads up rather than down?
- What do men need to understand about women?
- Is Isaiah in the New Testament or the Old Testament?
- How many Apostles followed Jesus around?
- Any time.
4. 0.308 inches
5. 0.311 inches
6. 0.323 inches or 8.2mm
7. You can find deer nuts under a buck
8. Variable. Around here it is usually Memorial Day Weekend
9. Mixed gas usually refers to a mix of lubricating oil and gasoline used in 2-stroke engines. It can refer to 25% CO2- 75% Argon used in MIG welding.
10. Smallmouth bass are more likely to jump.
11. Warm weather. Less rolling resistance in the tires, for one thing.
12. Guts fall into the chest cavity when hung head-down and it is a pain to pull them out.
13. Nothing. We just need to love them.
14. Old Testament