Friday, November 16, 2018

Fake News Friday: Why some Secret Service teams always wear ballistic eyewear


My mom knows that I get on the internet and can find things out. Sometimes she "plays" me.

"Did you ever wonder why some Secret Service teams always wear those mirrored eyeglasses?" she said.

I shook my head "no" but then helpfully added, "I can look it up on the internet."

She said, "No need. Just wanted to see if you knew. It is because the military no longer carries polished shields in its inventory."

5 comments:

  1. She is awesome!

    I hope things are going well in your part of the world. The coat-of-arms you use for an avatar is pretty cool. Machine repair?

    Thanks for reading and thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.