|Picture of Big D (in the tractor), Kubota and a bud before school.|
Tractors are better than a Lexus because:
- A new tractor costs more than a Lexus
- The tractor will still be on the road thirty years from now. The Lexus will be scrapped out in half that time.
- A tractor puts money into your pocket instead of taking it out.
- A young men on a tractor is perceived as honest and hardworking. A young men driving a Lexus is perceived as vain and still sucking at his parent's wallet.
- You can drive a tractor through three feet of snow.
- You can go mud bogging in a tractor...and not need a tow truck to get out.
- There are more places to mount American Flags on a tractor
- Girls like tractors, especially when they are lugging at low RPM
|Small towns. I love them.|