Sunday, March 19, 2023

The intersection of adult-type humor and innocent Six-year-olds

"Were you in the military?" one of the dads from yesterday asked me.

"No. I never had the honor. Why do you ask?" I said.

"It was one of the jokes you told" he said.

Given the age of the kids and the fact that I was helping a Christian organization my joking around was edited a little bit.

It had to be the exchange that happened after I told one of the six-year-olds (a fact that he proudly shared with me) that the screwdriver he was using was magnetized.

He had to check it out and the fact that it held the Philips screw in position all-by-its-self was a great delight to him.

Then he asked "Is the hammer magnetized?"

I told him "Only tack-hammers are magnetized."

Him: "What is a tack-hammer?"

I told him "An A-10."

4 comments:

  1. Its a shame what the powdered perfumed princes of the pentagram on the potomac get away with, and that bird is the testament. I believe they have finally killed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making $162/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, i8 she prescribed me to attempt it simply ,

    Click AND OPEN THIS SITE_ EarningCashHere

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.