Monday, January 9, 2023

Jan 9 Training Run

28 degrees and ten mph wind out of the south-west.

That necessitated three wardrobe adjustments on the run. I stopped the watch while making the adjustments and walked back in the direction I had come from. After the adjustment was complete, I walked back to where I stopped the watch and resumed timing and running. That is, I took three short breaks while running.

Another factor was that the dirt was frozen so it was as hard as blacktop.

And the "adjusted" 5k time was a blistering 42 minutes, an improvement of more than two minutes from the previous runs.

The fastest half-mile split was 6:15 and the two slowest were 7:15.

A 40 minute, 5k remains within reach but is not a sure-thing.

5 comments:

  1. You're getting out there and doing it, THAT is the important thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cash producing simple and quick strategy to work in part time and procure extra 15,000 or much gfe more than this on the web. by working in my extra time I made 17990 in my earlier month and I’m exceptionally cheerful now as a result of this work. you can attempt this currently by
      follow subtleties here……. www.EarnCash7.com

      Delete
  2. Sigh. And I grumble about running in 40 F weather... Good job ERJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Respect!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m making a decent compensation from home $60k/week , which is astonishing under a year prior I was jobless in a horrendous economy. I say thanks to God consistently I was honored with these guidelines and presently it’s my obligation to show preemptive kindness and offer it with Everyone,
    , GOOD LUCK.:)
    Here is I begun.… … ……>> 𝐖𝐰𝐰.π°π¨π«π€π¬π­πšπ«πŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.