Sunday, January 1, 2023

Demolition derby and football

Driving in reverse is an old DD trick. Most vehicles become inop due to damage to the cooling system, which is in the front of the vehicle.

Quicksilver has a great career ahead of her as a demolition derby driver.

She is stuck in reverse. She has backing-up on all fours down. She doesn't have a clue about going forward.

Football

Great games by all four teams last night. Texas Christian excelled. Georgia showed heart. Michigan's defense showed up too late and Ohio State gave a great account for their program.

4 comments:

  1. ERJ, when I first started to learn to ride a bike, I could not not turn to the right. Literally I would crash into things before I turned right. I do not know what caused me to fix that issue - likely hitting things repeatedly - but eventually I recovered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, good games yesterday! And TCU beating Michigan was just icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, Biden is doing the economy face first?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My buddy's mother makes fifty bucks per hour working on the computer (Personal Computer). She hasn’t had a job for a long, yet this month she earned $11,500 by working just on her computer for 9 hours every day.
    Apply the instructions on this site.. www.Payathome7.com

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.