Saturday, November 19, 2022

The Good Stuff

 


Quicksilver was cranky this morning.

Southern Belle needed a shower and I volunteered to hold the little bundle of joy.

No sooner had S.B. stepped into the shower than Quicksilver straightened out her legs, her face turned red and a liquid and gaseous sound emanated from her nether regions. She repeated twice more.

Then she gave me a smug smile that said "I figured it out!"

Lucky me.

Yes. I changed her diaper. Yes, she was much happier afterward.

And, completely without sarcasm, I feel very lucky.

6 comments:

  1. I give up my job and now. I make $120 an hour operating from home doing those easy chores on line. I make $30,000 a month operating on line three hours a day. I recommended you to strive. (dc-100) You may not lose anything, simply attempt it on the subsequent internet site and earn each day…
    .
    For extra details:>>>>> www.EarnCash7.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hear it for Anglia, Ladies and Gents! Here is a person(?), named after an old British automobile, that can earn more money unemployed than when properly employed. I wonder how the IRS feels, knowing that she is now making far more cash than ever before? I know! Let's tell them!

      Delete
  2. I'd feel lucky too if the diaper managed to hold that. Bonus for avoiding splatter while changing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m making a decent compensation from home $60k/week , which is astonishing under a year prior I was jobless in a horrendous economy. I say thanks to God consistently I was honored with these guidelines and presently it’s my obligation to show preemptive kindness and offer it with Everyone,
    , GOOD LUCK.:)
    Here is I begun.… … ……>> LiveJob247

    ReplyDelete
  4. ERJ, it has been a ton of years, but I can completely picture every moment of your description.

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.