Saturday, November 5, 2022

St Paul on resilience

...I have learned, in whatever situation I find myself, to be self-sufficient. I know indeed how to live in humble circumstances; I know also how to live with abundance. In every circumstance and in all things I have learned the secret of being well fed and of going hungry, of living in abundance and of being in need.

I have the strength for everything through him who empowers me.
Still, it was kind of you to share...
-Paul's letter to Philippians, Chapter 4

 

5 comments:

  1. We are going to need a lot of that attitude in the near future. Thanks for reminding me.

    2 Corinthians 12:9
    But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest on me.

    Ephesians 3:16
    I ask that out of the riches of His glory He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making 85 dollars/h to complete some work on a home computer. I do not at all believe that it could be possible but my close friend is making $16k within four weeks simply doing this top task as well as she has satisfied me to join. Check further details by
    reaching this website. Www.Profit97.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Scripture answers all needs. ---ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. ERJ, I remember a quote from Corrie ten Boom, who said "I have learned to hold things loosely, because if I hold them tightly, it will hurt when God knocks them out of my hand."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making more income each month from domestic extra than $26k simply with the aid of using doing easy reproduction and paste like on line activity. I even have received $18635 from this clean (nau-30) domestic activity Everybody can now makes more money on line without difficulty with the aid of using.
    simply follow=====>>> topcitypay.

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.