Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving

I am thankful to be here. The accident in April was too close for comfort. I am thankful not so much for me but because it would burden Mrs ERJ.

I am glad I have a granddaughter.

I am glad Southern Belle is alive and here in Michigan. The reason I started donating blood again is because she needed four units when she gave birth to Quicksilver.

I am glad Mrs ERJ still puts up with me.

I am glad my kids get along with each other, mostly. They are playing Euchre right now and I may lose a few heirs in the process. Yes, they can be a bit competitive.

I am glad society is holding together as well as it has.

In the extended family, we had the usual assortment of replacement parts, infections, a brush with the Big C. So far we all survived.

I am thankful that Mom is still with us.

I am thankful that I have clear title to about 10 acres of fertile land.

I thank you, my readers, for reading my drivel and busting my chops when I error.

God is good.

12 comments:

  1. Yes, HE is good.

    His Love endures forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody can earn $750 Daily... Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. l have been doing this job for Iike a few weeks and my Iast week payment was exactIy 3871 doIIars.
      See More Info.... LiveJob247

      Delete
  2. We have very good reason to be thankful to the Creator. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for most of those things too. And a few others. And I'm thankful that you are there and blogging for us. ---ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for ERJ and his blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not drivel at all, ERJ. Happiest of Thanksgivings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't Forget - - - This Saturday is "Small Business Saturday" - go out there and support your local small businesses!

    https://commoncts.blogspot.com/2022/11/dont-forget-this-saturday-is-small.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. That he is! And Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to hear someone playing Euchre, popular in WI too

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thankful that you put out quality on your blog for me to read, adsorb, and learn from.
    All the time, God is good. Merry Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm thankful for your blog and your fiction. Happy Thanksgiving weekend to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Start now earning every week more than $5,000 by doing very simple and easy home based job online. Last month I have made $30,000 by doing this online job just in my part (X2154) time for only 2 hrs. a day using my laptop. This job is just awesome and easy to do in part time. Everybody can now get this and start earning more dollars online just by:-
    .
    Follow instructions here:> www.EarnCash7.com

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.