Friday, November 25, 2022

Adult content...

Her back arched and her hands clenching the bed sheets, her breath came in great, hissing gulps.

Her feet flexed convulsively and then great sobs of sound escaped her as she thrashed uncontrollably.

Story continued beneath the fold...

 

I finally, I got the poopy-diaper off of her. Holding both of her ankles with my left hand, I gently lifted her up and mopped half-way up her back with handfuls of wet-wipes until it was clean. She thrashed like a newly netted trout the entire time.

She was much happier afterward.


Much of story-telling involve deciding what to leave in and what details to leave out or to supply later in the story.

10 comments:

  1. Was this at a nursing home ? ---ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I presume his granddaughter as she is visiting...

      Delete
    2. Everybody can earn $750 Daily... Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. l have been doing this job for Iike a few weeks and my Iast week payment was exactIy 3871 doIIars.
      See More Info.... LiveJob247

      Delete
  2. Camus has competition

    ReplyDelete
  3. she was in the throes of tetanus or malaria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one lime that about the electric fence.. waves pulsed over and over her entire body..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Start now earning every week more than $5,000 by doing very simple and easy home based job online. Last month I have made $30,000 by doing this online job just in my part (Xc100) time for only 2 hrs. a day using my laptop. This job is just awesome and easy to do in part time. Everybody can now get this and start earning more dollars online just by:-
    .
    Follow instructions here:> www.EarnCash7.com

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.