Saturday, March 4, 2017

More pruning pictures

Another four hours in Salamander's orchard today.  I found a tree that was photogenic to use as a model.
Before photo.  You can see much wood being carried high in the tree.  The step ladder is 8' tall.

After photo.  I probably should have pruned the one on the right side that sticks up so high but the weight of the fruit should pull it down.
After photo from a different angle.
Poison Ivy, an occupational hazard.  Mrs ERJ makes me shower before I come within 6 feet of her after I have been chainsawing on trees with Poison Ivy.
Quirky thoughts

I pass this sign on the way to Salamander's orchard.
Something just happens in my head and this is what I see.  Freudian?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.