Thursday, March 16, 2017

Kubota did not want to get out of bed this morning

I had to resort to special tactics.

He got out of bed speedy-quick after I brought in the three dogs (two German Shepherds and a Boston Terrier) and sprinkled shredded cheese over him and his "covers".  It was twenty degrees outside and I bet those noses were cold.

Cruel?
Not really, the dogs like cheese and Kubota is kinder to the dogs than he is to me.  It is a teenager thing.

Spoiler:  I did not actually sprinkle the cheese on Kubota.  But neither the dogs nor Kubota knew that.  I am saving the cheese for tomorrow in case he does not want to get up.  It is always good strategy to leave a little "head-room" and have the ability to escalate in the event things don't turn around.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.