Monday, December 3, 2018

Beyond baffled

I need to recharge and auto battery. I went looking for one of my battery chargers.

I found two of them.

Both were missing the ends that engage the battery posts.

Kubota gave a shrug and said, "I dunno where they are."

Beyond baffled. Why would anybody cut off the ends? Effin house elves.

---Footnote---
Kubota knew where the third battery charger was. For some reason it was inside the woodstove in the garage. The third battery charger has all the necessary pieces parts and is cheerfully charging the battery.

In the woodstove. Who knew?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a little detective work is in order on this matter. Do you have evil raccoons running around your garage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story reminds me of the old Bill Cosby, "Brain Damage" skit. "I dunno..."

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.