Sunday, August 5, 2018

On the road

On the road today.

Went to a wedding yesterday.

One of the families who attended lost their father/husband back in February.  Three girls who look as alike as peas in a pod, ages 19-23.  All single.  They had a very tough time in the daddy-daughter dance.

Otherwise it was fine.

I was always the designated stay-at-home with the young-uns parent for weddings, so it is all new to me.

I don't know what it is about loud music but it makes women crazy.  They all jump up and start twitching like they got a bunch of ants crawling over them.

I was forced to dance by family.  Fortunately they had a laser show going on.  I imitated Zeus, our German Shepherd and tried to stomp on the laser dots as they moved.

Nobody laughed at my "dancing" so it must have been passible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.