Thursday, July 12, 2018

Strzok, Part II

My mom is mesmerized by the hearing.

Frankly, I get tired of the grand-standing and heated exchanges.  I also get tired of evasive answers to yes-no question.  I was surprised that more congressmen did not drill Strzok when he criticized the wording of the sentence and then informed the hearing what every other FBI agent would have done rather than giving a simple "yes" or "no".

So I took a nap.

Mom was still watching the hearings after my nap.  Not having any background on the current discussion I watched the speaker's and audience's body language.

"That guy sitting behind and on Strzok's left thinks he is lying." I said.

My mom said, "You mean the one that is on the right side of the TV screen?"

"Yup." I said.

"That is his lawyer." mom informed me.

Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.