Former president John McCain and VP Dennis Rodman vow to fly to North Korea and defuse the tensions between our great counties.
McCain will sign declarations of intent stating:
- The United States is on a path to becoming a Socialist Utopia, just like North Korea
- The United States will give up its war-mongering ways
- The United States will reduce its use of fossil fuels to match the per-capita usage of North Korea
- The United States will finance the opening of a take-out pizza place on every corner
- The United States will let North Korea keep Dennis Rodman
I had heard that one of the bargaining points was a Krispy-Kreme franchise near the presidential palace.ReplyDelete