Friday, July 14, 2017

Fake News Friday?


According to "sources close to the Pope":
"Some who profess themselves to be Catholic...evince "enormous differences" with Pope Francis...promote an ecumenism of conflict...most dangerous prospect for this strange ecumenism is an xenophobic and Islamophobic vision that wants walls and purifying deportations." Source

"The article states this world view is not averse to physical conflicts, and even often compares modern wars to the “heroic conquests” of biblical figures such as Gideon and David." Source

I have to shake my head.  Anybody who wants their nation to maintain their national sovereignty and control immigration are "Xenophobes".  Furthermore, I cannot call myself a Catholic (a Christian) unless I vow carte blanche support for Islam.

Up is down.  Black is white.

Next I will be castigated when I question the wisdom of inviting people with TB, Hepatitis, Cholera, Typhoid....to share food at my family table without asking them to wash their hands or covering their mouths.  When did common precautions become "____phobic"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.