Friday, January 15, 2016

Movies

I usually don't pay much attention to what is playing in the theaters.  I much prefer to wait until they show up on DVD so I can watch in the comfort and privacy of my home.  Plus, concessions are much cheaper that way.

It has been a long time since I was tempted to watch a movie in the theater.  But now I see not one, but three, THREE movies I want to see.

Revanent
13 Hours
The Big Short

Do any of you folks out there have any comments or opinions?  Which one first?  Were any a disappointment?  If so, why?

2 comments:

  1. http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/the-gun-nuts/the-revenant-review

    I haven''t seen them but would like to. I have read lots of reviews and they are good. The above review from a gun writer offers a different view than movie reviewers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife and I will no longer add to the wealth of certain actors or directors because they have chosen to use their fame/labor to promote harmful causes. Quentin Tarantino comes to mind (not involved with any of these movies though). Haven't seen these but there is one of them I will never see for the reason given. I also don't go to theaters and wait until I can stream over the net.

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.