Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Can dogs say "WTF???"

Can dogs say "WTF?"
I have been an absolute slug the last couple of days.  Much napping.  No walking.

In general my dogs approve of the new exercise plan.  We usually alternate them on our walks.

Due to my sloth, I decided to use the treadmill to catch up on my mileage.  I fired up WKAR (classical music) and started walking on the treadmill.

The expression on the dogs faces was priceless.  I apologize for the poor production quality of the photo.  Walking and laughing make for poor camera technique.

2 comments:

  1. You could put them on it and get them their exercise... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could put them on it and get them their exercise... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.