Belladonna has been reveling in incredibly complicated and fussy juice "recipes". She asked questions like, "How much is 2/9ths of a muskmelon?" She has not been impressed with, "Just throw in a 1/4...Measurements really don't matter when everything is edible all-by-itself."
She needed recalibrating.
|The next batch was even better. Brown and crispy around the edges.|
- About one cup of smooth peanut butter (eyeball measurement)
- About one cup of sugar (eyeball measurement)
- Two eggs (you just need the insides, the shells go in the trash)
- A splash of vanilla extract
Stir until smooth
- add between a half cup and one cup of pancake mix (measure by eyeball)
- Add chocolate chips. (We used Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet chocolate chips)
- Add more chocolate chips (Cookie dough expands when cooked, chocolate chips do not)
- Add chips from any left over bags in the cupboard (butterscotch, peanut butter....it does not matter. They are all good)
- Nuts....are there any nuts up in that cupboard?
- Dump that last little bit of oatmeal out of that container. We will tell Mrs ERJ we were cleaning up.
12 minutes at 350F on an Air-bake cookie sheet.
Cool 4 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
Cool 10 more minutes. Serve with cold milk.
Post a Comment