Saturday, April 8, 2023

Tomorrow is Easter

 

---Republished by popular demand---

I got a frantic call from Deacon Duncan up at the church on the Saturday before Easter.

Deacon was responsible for running the Easter Egg hunt on Sunday morning.

The snow had finally melted and he got out to scout about the grounds.  Much to his horror, neighbor dogs ---BIG dogs--- had been using the church grounds for their own personal toilet all winter long.

Deacon is a bit long-in-the-tooth for raking and bending over and picking up what must have been a thousand doggie calling cards.

I am usually the first person Deacon Duncan calls when he has a project like this.  I think he calls me because I am spry-for-my-age and am gifted at finding the easiest way to do any particular job.

Fortunately, I had to pass a Walmart on the way to church.

 

I was able to find non-toxic, Inverted Marking Paint in several fluorescent colors!

By the time I finished there wasn't single doggie poop visible anywhere on the church grounds!



7 comments:

  1. Converted them to painted lawn bombs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are gonna have fun, moms too. Woody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats sorta like our national debt. Woody

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?!!! You camoflaged them as Easter Eggs?(:>)}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see your sights are set on being dropped from the call list...
    Roger, just back from spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think, I can never earn over which I paid by my precedent employer, but I was wrong, r world is so large to try their fate. but now I am making $52/h even more,and easily earn minimum $1300/week, on the experience everyone must try to do work online, easy way to earn, here’s an example Click Here..... Everyone Can Online Earn

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.