Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Read the side-bar

I have a two day window to catch up on my gardening.

The last couple of days were busy in other ways.

I got to sit next to a Progressive at a social function that I was not able to avoid. She was 67 years-old and had never met a Trump supporter...ever.

I informed her in a factual voice that I had voted for Trump twice and suddenly, I was under the microscope. She believes that Biden's dementia and out-of-touch behaviors were sudden onset.

I ran into another Progressive (a woman of about 40) and the topic turned to assisted suicide. She does not think it can happen soon enough. She posed it as a compassion issue. It is so hard for families to watch their loved-ones suffer. Not the person with dementia or debilitating, physical issues suffering...the heirs.

After I pointed out the potential conflict-of-interest she blew off my objection "Well, you have to trust someone."

My thought is to at least give me a sporting chance. Gimme a backpack and a .22 rifle and no electronic tracking devices. Drop me off 200 miles away from the person who signed my death-warrant.  Gimme their address. Let's see what happens.

I am much happier to be in my garden.

11 comments:

  1. Thank God
    For Gardens
    And Dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose the words "You murderous awful Cu*t!" never left your lips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ERJ, the woman in her 40's will find herself in the same position someday where others will make the decision on her behalf. At that time, I suspect she will suddenly have "trust" issues.

    We literally have become so short-sighted we cannot see beyond our own (very short) noses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, there will be NO Trust Issues, the sheep will be quietly handled until the slaughterhouse.

    Joe, unless you really think a cultist can be converted to light and reason DON'T talk to them about anything but polite trivial matters.

    You're just marking yourself for their retribution.

    Grey Man is a lifestyle. No I Heart Glocks bumper stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Cunning LinguistApril 19, 2023 at 1:48 PM

    Stay in your garden, I stay in mine. I leave the homestead ONLY when necessary. Encountering these people leads nowhere & only results in frustration. Let's go Brandon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leftists no longer even try to hide their agenda and goals. Murder is just another convenient tool to achieve their goals. That is as long as THEY are the ones who decide who live and who dies. Heaven forbid WE have a say in that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agree with you on that 'option'... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must say, every commenter hit it on the head. These progressives never think they will be the targets of their policies, Pity they probably will never read any personal histories from the inhabitants of the former East Bloc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like my odds with the backpack and the rifle. I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Biden’s dementia was “sudden onset” that’s freaking hilarious. That’s about as factual as the liberals argument that he’s “had a stutter all his life”. These people don’t believe in history, and by “history” I mean 3:20pm yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's a reason I like dogs better'un people.

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.