Thursday, July 22, 2021

How does one measure "Racism"?

 

I can measure a 2-by-4 for length. I can mail the board to California and another person can measure it with their own measuring tape and our answers will agree within 1/8" or about one-part-in-eight-hundred.

Can the race hustlers propose a measurement system that is 5% as capable?

It is a simple question: How do you measure "Racism".

Critical Race Theory claims white men (like me) are so hopelessly stained with the sin of Racism that we cannot see or sense it any more than a fish can sense the water it swims through.

They claim that our sin-of-Racism" is not just our actions but our thoughts, our emotions, the actions of our ancestors and the actions of our issue.

Pray tell, how does one measure/quantify half-formed thoughts and fleeting emotions? Furthermore, how does one add them up: vectorially (square-root sum of squares and all that) or linearly or perhaps it is multiplicative?

Gravity map of a portion of the United States.


The same case can be made for gravity. For the vast majority of humans, we spend our entire lives immersed in gravity and yet we have many ways to measure it.

Propose a repeatable, objective measurement system for "Racism" where one-hundred random people can be "binned" into twenty silos with even spacing between silos. It should be a system that I can exercise in Michigan and somebody in California or North Carolina or Glasgow or Perth or Bombay can perform and we should get the same result.

6 comments:

  1. According to any liberal measure, I am a racist. I have heard it for years, no decades. At first, I was shocked at being grouped with "racists", and angry about it. Now, I am used to being called a racist. Mind you, no one person has ever called me a racist to my face, but I am constantly reading about how people like me ARE racists for doing the same things that I do all the time. So after decades of hearing that I am a racist, I have come to accept it as fact.
    It is very liberating to no longer care what people think of me. I can use any words that I want to (just not in public for reasons of having good manners) and wear "racist" slogans (not that word) on my t-shirts (in public) without feeling guilty.
    As a result, though, even though I don't hate the other races, I have lost all sympathy or empathy for their plight. If they are big enough and strong enough to spread HATE about white people, they can get along WITHOUT our help. And as for the whites who spread HATE about whites, they are my enemy. As are ALL communists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.- I have posted this before, but for the benefit of those who have not read it before, the term "racist" was coined by Leon Trotsky as a part of the Soviet campaign of "class struggle" as a way to divide people into racial classes and pit one against the other. BTW, Trotsky helped Stalin kill over 30 million of his own people in the Soviet Union.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always warms my heart to recall that Trotsky got it in the back of the head with an ice axe while exiled in Mexico.

      Delete
  3. The dividers will not be pinned down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last thing the Left wants is to be is forced to a quantitative reproducible repeatable measurement system. That makes it too hard to move goalposts or allow subjective feelings to veto everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. They want to avoid accountability or repeatability.
      This is the reason they call for a "living" Constitution, diversity, make law by feelings, 'microaggressions', etc - they can change what is "right" whenever and however they want and never need to worry about consistency or logic.

      Delete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.