Thursday, September 27, 2018

I am in a foul mood today

I have been listening to Dr Ford's testimony at the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings.

I am in a foul mood.

The closest she came to a simple, declarative statement of what Kavanaugh "did" to her was "...he put his hand over my mouth..."

And then she added speculation regarding his intent for doing that.

And there we have it.  Touching somebody's mouth with your hand is now the full equivalent of Criminal Sexual Conduct, i.e. Sexual Assault.

By that measure I am a pedophile because I put a binkie into a kid's mouth.  I am guilty of incest because I clamped my kid's mouth shut when they were screeching in the checkout line at the grocery store.  I am guilty of beastility because I let my dog lick my hand...and most heinously, I groomed my dog by feeding him pre-sliced American Cheese, the cheap generic stuff.

I wonder what Pawpaw and the professional cops think.  Dr Ford was as twitchy as a stoolie three days out from her last fix. 

When asked simple "Yes or No" questions she went into dissertations about how HER hippocampus worked. 

When asked if she had gone swimming at the Country Club before the infamous party she answered with something like "I must have because that is the only way I can imagine it might have happened."

Excuse me?  "...imagine..."?  "...might have happened..."?  What would Freud say to those choices of words.  Hmmmm.  Take all the time you need.

1 comment:

  1. Incredible to me that the leftists in DC are so willng to risk creating a lifelong dedicated conservative Supreme Court judge. Y'all assault the reputation of me and my family and think there is not yo8ng 5o be repercussions?

    Wrong! Those dummes are creating an enemy for life. On the supreme court!

    Bad move...

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.