Saturday, May 23, 2015

Lovely Agnes

Our family event is in Luddington, Michigan.  Luddington is a beautiful town founded by Luddites on the shores of Lake Michigan.

"Lovely Agnes" is the song that runs through my head when I drive to Lake Michigan.  This song was written and performed by a semi-local girl, Sally Rogers.  Her voice is crystal clear and very beautiful.

I hope you enjoy this music as much as I do.....this is wonderful stuff to have bouncing around in your head during a three hour drive.


2 comments:

  1. Interesting song, I've never heard that! Hope y'all have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting song, I've never heard that! Hope y'all have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.