Sunday, March 15, 2015

Bike Engine Kits

For reasons that I don't fully understand, I have been tasked with finding a 4-stroke, bike engine kit.

"

"Grubee" appears to be the pick of the litter.  The problem is that there are none to be found.  I think it has everything to do with the west coast port strike.  They are available in Canada for $199Cn (about $159US) but can hardly be had for love nor money on this side of the border.   OK, I did find one for $349US but the seller is a scalper and I think these units will be back on the market once the backlog on the west coast is worked through.

I think I willteach m y little Peter Fonda the value of patience.

2 comments:

  1. Patience IS a virtue... In certain circumstances...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patience IS a virtue... In certain circumstances...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.