Friday, February 17, 2023

Fake News Friday: Illegal Immigrants reject Quebec

 

Illegal immigrants are streaming back to New York City after experiencing Quebec.

According to the New York Pillory's ace reporter Jimmy Olsen, the returning illegal immigrants complained about Quebec already being full of Haitians. Worst of all, they are pale, deathly-white and every one of them has a snotty attitude.

"If I wanted to listen to pathetic losers jabber in patois, I would have fled to Haiti" said one boomerang immigrant.

3 comments:

  1. $95 an hour! Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening… e30 And whats awesome is Im working from home so I get more time with my kids.
    Heres where I went...... WorkingDave

    ReplyDelete
  2. When a child, a favorite pastime was we'd all get in rowboats, gather mud and algae for the coming fights, then engage in rowing into range, then firing our stores at the enemy, then in haste row out of range of the enemy. Our naval battles lasted most of the day.

    Which got me to thinking surely the various muncipalities enjoy this slinging mud aliens at each other. Think of the opportunities for political donors or exhibition of moral superiority as peacock plummage.

    If Turdewww was smart, he'd send them to the stalwart provinces like Alberta to quiet the local serfs. But he doesn't. He's not smart but he is politically savvy. Which leads back to my questioning of why continued engagement with NY.

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.