Friday, May 18, 2018

I hope to plant corn later today

Yellow is the base canvas.  Apologies for the muddy light.
God willing and the creeks don't rise I will roto-till the north garden and plant ornamental corn today.

Then a bit of light red

And a bit less dark red
And even less blue by kernel count
What the "tint" looks like by proportion
In retrospect, I may have too much "tint" and not enough canvas.
Most of the seed came from six ears of ornamental corn I bought last fall for the purpose of harvesting the seeds.

Light does beautiful things.  The kernels glow.
The store was asking, and getting, $2 an ear for that corn.  I have a friend who retails "country themed" items in the fall.  We are both going to get rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.