Friday, March 8, 2019

Wit and Wisdom from the Kingdom of Knuckleheads


This is a compilation of utterances from many knuckleheads.

My body does not work that way.

Weed is better than fill in name of any medicine here.

It is not stealing if I really needed it.

It is not lying when I tell a story to get something I need.

I had to tell you those lies because you were stupid enough to believe them.

I dunno where that footlocker with the thousand rounds of factory loaded .45ACP Gold Dots went.

I need money for gas.
Yeah, I got the $30 by selling a few things I 'found'. (How come it is always $30. Odd, that.)

I am homeless.

I live in a culvert at the park.

Please feel free to add to the list.

2 comments:

  1. My blood pressure is fine so I don't need to take my meds.

    My blood sugar was elevated because I had dessert last night before coming in for bloodwork today. I do not have diabetes.

    No one told me I had new prescriptions to pick up from the pharmacy on my way home from the hospital. Yes, I signed the paperwork that says the discharging nurse went over everything I need to do next.

    No I can't breath. Yes, I have blue fingers and lips. No, I don't need to go to the hospital.

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.