Thursday, June 25, 2015

Connectivity, persimmons and cool rides

Connectivity issues continue.  My computer guy thinks it might be malicious software.  He is currently scanning and scrubbing.  Computer guy has my power cable that is shared between the prime and backup computer.  I have about two hours of charge left, so I shall not dally.  Fancy writing may be a casualty.

We have a second computer in the house that is exhibiting this condition.  I will give my computer guy an honorable mention if he gets this straightened out.

Persimmons


Persimmons are slow to germinate.  They are not native to Michigan, even though most selections show sufficient cold hardiness.  I think the seedlings just get started too slowly to compete with other, faster out-of-the-starting-blocks species.  This bucket of seedlings is from my 2014 crop.  There are over 100 seeds in this bucket.  They are, just now, starting to pop up.

Vehicles


I saw this while running.  This would be a cool ride to take down town.  A cool, eco-friendly cab and a pot-hole capable chassis.  It sends a message.

3 comments:

  1. With the depth of some of y'alls winter potholes, it 'might' survive... or not... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the depth of some of y'alls winter potholes, it 'might' survive... or not... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using Kaspersky security for a couple of years now, and I'd recommend this product to everybody.

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.