Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I applied for a job today

I applied for a job today.  It was with Mrs ERJ's blessing.  I applied on-line.

I had to take a survey.  Variations of this question appeared several times, 'I think it is OK to be late for work:  Strongly disagree, disagree, no opinion, agree, strongly agree.'

Hmmm.  Do you suppose that tardiness is a systemic issue?

I also had to take an on-line test.  I was paying attention.  Nowhere did it prohibit the use of Microsoft Excel nor did it prohibit the use of Google or other search engines.  I suspect that I did better than average on the test.

I don't know if I will get the gig.  If I do, then blogging will be a bit lighter a few days of the week.

Time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Guessing you may be way over-qualified. If you are well-versed in Excel you are probably p90+.

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.