Saturday, April 26, 2014

Puppies and "Ball Drive"

I want to publically thank Tom Brownlee for his recommendation of "Kong" toys as a substitute for dog water dishes for doggie toys.

"...virtually anything made by Kong….they make puppy versions of their regular Kong, which I like to put a rope through and make a tug out of- its interactive with you, hence a lot more fun for the dog. But across the line their products are the industry standard….excellent stuff."

I ended up buying one of these.

Tom Brownlee is a certified master trainer with the American Society of Canine Trainers.  He is also an internationally renowned hunter of leopards.   More info on Tom here.

Man, I love the internet.  Where else can I get to rub elbows with experts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.