Thursday, October 30, 2014

Lacrosse

I appreciate the time and place in history where I landed but I do have a few regrets.

I would very much like to have landed in a time and place where the sport of lacrosse was more popular.  More precisely, I would have liked it if a lacrosse craze peaked when I was eight years old.

I have no desire to ever play it.  Way too much running.


But it would have been a heck of a Halloween costume.  Being able to go around and hit people with a stick!  Snagging treats before they landed in the other kid's bag.  It just does not get much better than that.

You know, schools should stop fixating on guns.  They should be on the lookout for kids artfully nibbling their pop-tarts into hockey and lacrosse sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.