Friday, July 19, 2024

Slow loading and display issues

 

Running slowly here, too.

I am also only getting one post-per-page.

Settings still at max-of-7 (I just took the image shown above).

Looks a little bit like "Mobile mode".

The problem seemed to originate at the same time I had difficulty posting images.

I resolved that by copy-and-pasting into draft-mode, which I could not do before. The images cannot be clicked-to-enlarge like earlier images.

Hey, ya-all...if things go dark...it has been a great ride!

Like the old bull said "When the time comes, let's walk down there and give them ALL a lesson."  Or something like that.

Every cloud has a silver lining

 

Could be worse

 

Imagine if it were reloads on the EBT cards and lottery tickets! Old Joe wouldn't stand a snow-balls chance of being re-elected

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Try again. Here in Michiana on the St. Jo river our cell service has been very slow for the last 3 months. Have to go outside to make calls.

      Delete
  2. If they shut down the ebt cards , the will blame Trump

    ReplyDelete
  3. The good news it's not just me, not just you, not because of our Eaton Rapids warlord.

    The bad news is all the free ice cream is melting

    ReplyDelete

  4. I currently make about 6000-8000 dollars /month for freelancing I do from my home. For those of you who are ready to complete easy online jobs for 2-5 h every day from the comfort of your home and make a solid profit at the same time
    .
    .
    Try this work______ 𝗪𝘄𝘄.𝗝𝗼𝗶𝗻.𝗣𝗮𝘆𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝟵.𝗖𝗼𝗺

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.