Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Garden pictures

 

Mrs ERJ's kitchen garden that was prepped September 10. Turnip and kale seeds are up.

Garlic. All of the plants that look like grass are garlic.

This plot is tentatively designated as the 2024 Onion garden.

A close-up of the turnip and kale seedlings. Still a lot of sunlight falling on dirt.

The 2024 corn patch. Most of the green is clover that tilling did not discourage. Kale seeds are just starting to germinate.

A picture from the 2023 potato patch

4 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with your potato crop. I just dug mine last weekend and I think you might have me beat in lbs per foot. I have to pick them up as I dig them because if I leave them out overnight the deer will get at them---ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're doing pretty well there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wild garlic grows in my yard, and the first mow of the lawn in spring smells like an Italian wedding :)

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.