Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Picture that tell a story

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”     John Wayne as Rooster Cogburn J.B. Books in The Shootist


Laying your hand on another in this manner is extremely patronizing. It is inconceivable that a slave-owner would allow a slave to do this to him but a slave-owner might do this to communicate that a particular slave had gained his favor.

Those of us who have dogs recognize this pose as a display of dominance. This is not a gesture between men who mutually consider themselves equals.

The dominant dog places his paw on top of the submissive dog.

Did Obama give Biden an ass-chewing after this was snapped?

Was it staged to enhance Biden's gravitas?

Is Biden actually delusional enough to think he is Obama's senior mentor and responsible for Obama's success?

It is easy to lie with words. It is much harder to lie with body-language.

This picture is a curious thing.

11 comments:

  1. J.B. Books was The Shootist - not Rooster Cogburn.
    (I know, nobody likes a know-it-all)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Biden called Doocey a stupid sob on a hot mike it seemed so quick of a response and so well articulated I realized he is playing stupid as part of the plan.
    Soon he will step out of the way and go live on his vast fortune gained by selling out our Country.
    Personal opinion of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you give him too much credit as an actor...

      Delete
  3. Stuart beat me to it, JB Books, you win the boobie prize today, or you have an abundance of John Wayne buffs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, interesting take on it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joe is looking to get bit . Again . I have a Rott. They are completely 100% submissive to their family . I can put my snout right up on my bitches snout . Nobody else on Gawd green earth can do that . She will turn over with her paws bent in submission . Bath House is ready to bite Uncle Slows head off and Slow knows it . Look how Slow has covered his teeth with his lips . He vis expecting a quick left to the kisser . He knows he has trod upon holy ground .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Normal cues regarding societal rank don't apply when dementia is involved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we're seeing the opposite here; I think Joe is clutching at straws and hoping for some of Obama's attention.
    I think it shows he is needy and feeling left out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. He has been kneeling for the magic negro his entire life. What a despicable person.

      Delete
  8. Biden isn't dominating Obama. He's grasping him like a drowning man grabbing a life-preserver. Watch this video of them interacting.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGRxVITBGOA

    The Phantom

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.